Regular Maintenance to Keep Your Car Running Smooth for Years to Come
Everyone’s lives are busy. Between work, family, groceries, and errands, it’s difficult to prioritize maintaining your car’s health. However, taking care of your responsibilities tends to be a lot more difficult without a reliable vehicle. By taking the time to have your car regularly inspected, you help guarantee you won’t have problems along the way. If you can’t remember the last time you had your vehicle inspected, it’s probably well past-due to bring in your car for a tune-up. We’re committed to your safety and the overall health of your vehicle. Our friendly staff has decades of experience to bring you diligent auto repairs and inspections at an affordable price.
What’s Covered in an ATL Tune-Up?
ATL College Park provides in-depth tune-ups for all makes and models of foreign and domestic vehicles. Running through a comprehensive list of components to ensure everything’s healthy, we monitor, inspect and replace (when necessary) all of the following during a tune-up at our shop:
- Computerized engine systems
- Spark plugs
- Timing belts
- Air filters
- Fuel injectors
- A/C and heating systems
- Vital fluids
- And more!
When Is an Appropriate Time to Get a Tune-Up?
Whether you’re noticing minor issues with your vehicle or it’s been a long time since your last tune-up, you may be long overdue for one. Here are some warning signs you shouldn’t ignore:
- Your vehicle has difficulty starting
- You have a flashing engine light
- You’ve noticed stalling or knocking issues
- Your car emits strange noises when idling
- You’ve noticed a loss in your fuel economy
- You’ve noticed power and responsiveness issues
What Are the Benefits of an ATL Tune-Up?
While you can take your vehicle to just about any auto shop, entrusting your tune-up in College Park to ATL guarantees affordable pricing, a nationally backed warranty and careful attention to detail. Check your vehicle’s manual and computer for when you should service it. Different makes and models have different suggestions. If you’re regularly servicing your vehicle ever 40,000 miles, you should enjoy the following benefits:
- Less likely to break down
- Less frequent needs for repairs
- Spend less on service parts for repairs
- Prevent avoidable auto accidents due to a poorly maintained car
- A longer lifespan of your vehicle